tuna noodle casorloe

i havent made this delicious dish in a long while need a reminder on how to make it......thanks ladies

yumymommy

Asked by yumymommy at 4:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Food & Drink

• i use two cans of tuna a bag of egg noodles cooked and drained a can of peas and a can of cream of mushroom mix all. put in a cassarole dish top with bread crumbs ,cheese , or frenches fried onions
    audreymangels

Answer by audreymangels at 5:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I like crunchy texture so I add water chestnuts and green onions. I also put cheese on top. For extra rich flavor add milk and/or mayo.
    Anonymous

• I usually make it with a bag of egg noodles, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, half a cup of milk and a can of corn, 1 can of tuna, and as much shredded cheddar as desired. Very simple but my kids always clean the whole dish. Bake at 350 for about 45 min
    xraylady_81

Answer by xraylady_81 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• D@MN!!! That made me hungry!
    ericanow

Answer by ericanow at 10:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I took a lil bit from all of you all's tips and dinner came out great, my husband and kids loved it thank you all.
    yumymommy

Answer by yumymommy at 10:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• omg, I just made this earlier today! Great timing.

This is what I did:
    I boiled a box (16oz) of noodles and threw it in a deep 8x8 pan.
    I then mixed and covered all the noodles with "I can't believe it's not butter."
    Then I dumped 2 cans of tuna fish and 2 cans of mushroom soup mix in the noodle mix.
    I added a bag of cheese (the mixed kind that includes cheddar and mozzarella).

I baked this for 20 minutes (until the top got a little crispy).

It's great! It was my first time making this and I really liked it!
    tamarw

Answer by tamarw at 8:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• yea i pretty much made mine the same way and it cane out great! thanks ladies.
    yumymommy

Answer by yumymommy at 9:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I never liked it with cheese or veggies and neither did my sisters so my mom would cook egg noodles or macaroni, drain and stir in one can each cream of mushroom soup and tuna. I love it that way and it's faster b/c it doesn't have to be baked.
    alexisw

Answer by alexisw at 10:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2008