DOES ANYONE WONT TO KILL THIER HUBBY TODAY?

HE IS SO ADDITUDIE. I HATE HIM. NERVER! I MEAN NEVER LET THE KIDS DAD STAY FOR CHRISTMAS! HE WILL RUIN IT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• OK take a deep breathe and exhale slowly letting ur hubby stay is really for the kids if he gets on your nerves stay away from him. He is the father of your kids. No matter what he did that is youand him but let the kids enjoy their dad there. He will be leaving sooner or later. The kids can sense what u are feeling :( Don't ruin it for them. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• No actually I would do just about anything to have my husband with me today and Im sure all the other military wives out there would as well when their husbands are deployed for the holidays...Be greatful that he is even there and your children have him to spend the time with
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Wow Renee! I can relate. We are blessed to have my husband stateside for a long while with his current orders. But I never take it for granted! I am always grateful when he is able to be here with us :) Men can get on our nerves... I always hope when I hear things like this that it's just a great guy that is being misunderstood. The alternative is a crappy guy and there is no fix to that :( Good luck and I hope you Christmas gets better.

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 2:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Sorry to be a sap but my hubby has been amazing today. Great gifts, great attitude, very loving. :) I'm keeping mine. I hope other ladies are having a great day!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My DH is fine today....But...I did want to bash him upside his head with his own shoe yesterday...LOL
    Anonymous

• My DH is sleep Thank god cuz we usually argue when he's awake! I am enjoyinng myself right now...But when he wakes up he will probably be crabby and then YES I will want to kill him! lol....Merry Christmas Ladies
    NNQ

Answer by NNQ at 2:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i dont want to kill my DH, i wanna shoot his work tho, or whoever does the scheduling at the casino. making him work on his day off yesterday and now today. bleh, but we're spending xmas with my family including my dad
    Fushithedruid

Answer by Fushithedruid at 2:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• First thank you to you ladies with hubbies in the service :D They need good women to stand by them! And second... no I want to smother my hubby with loving after all the sweet thoughtful things he did today!!! :D Sorry yours is a pain tho!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Anon@11:19, I hear ya! Today he is at work till 2 pm, and he's called twice to see if everything is going ok, and he got up at like 3 am to get some last minute stuff done before he went to work. But yesterday I wanted to KILL him! (As painfully as possible, even!)
    Oh well, Merry Christmas afternoon, Ladies!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• MINE IS WORKING TODAY..:(
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2008