Howz everyones christmas going?

mine was ok im working now but my dd loved all here presents she is only 10 months and wasn't unwrapping 2 fast lol

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We opened presents last night. We're going to my In-Laws in a couple of hours for our Family Christmas. Then my teenagers are spending the rest of the day with their girlfriends families. OUCH! I still haven't gotten used to the "Mom...I'm spending the day with Jessie's family" or "Mercedes's family". My boys have grown up right before my eyes. They haven't moved out yet (That's just around the corner : ( but I feel like I've got an empty nest when they're gone...especially on a Holiday. I'm such a silly old soon to be empty nester ....I should be living in house with 15 cats or something...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Great! The kids and grandkids just left. Now, hubby, I and dog are just relaxing watching the Hallmark Channel!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Awesome. Except that we all have some awful cold - we cough and sound like 80 year old wheezing smokers. Kids are taking a nap and I may go lay down and do the same.

Hope everyone is having a great day...
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Fantastic... I think?
    Rispie

Answer by Rispie at 8:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Mine was good. My son loved the toy that his daddy and I got him...:-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• We had a WONDERFUL Christmas, I try so hard to blend both mine and my husbands childhood memories into our new memories we are making with our #2 kids. Its hard to do sometimes, but you just do what you have to do:)
    mothersdaygift

Answer by mothersdaygift at 11:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• It was awesome! I am working now...idk why it is really slow and I am hungry and want to go home.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008