Christians should not associate with unbelievers.

True or false?

pwfaith

Asked by pwfaith at 4:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• False. Because Jesus didnt hang out with preachers or pharises, he hung out with prostitutes,gamblers,and def. non believers to convert them over to being believers. If christianity was kept a secret how else can you spread the Gospel?
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• amen jonahs mom you hit nail on the head
    audreymangels

Answer by audreymangels at 5:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Absolutely false....that is ridiculous. People can be friends with whoever they want regardless of their beliefs.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• False. There are so many other facets to people. Just because you don't agree on one doesn't mean you can't agree on others. I would think a person to be pretty judgemental if they don't want to associate with me because of my lack of religion. Really get to know me before you decide we can't be friends.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• How are you supposed to witness to people if all you talk to are believers? If that was true then no one would ever have been saved, including you!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Leave the judging to god, I believe thats his word!
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 5:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I believe iron sharpens iron so if you want to be a strong christian you should talk to all but not become involved with unbelievers as bossom buddies. You should be aware of differences in people but not accepting everything as fine because if it was then Jesus was a big lie. He said that there is only one true way to the Father and that was through Him. My humble thoughts on this.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I believe in the 10 Commandments. The Commandments are what is commanded of us. There are no "if only" statements in the Commandments.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Good answer, GarlicMom!
    ashkyef3

Answer by ashkyef3 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• FALSE. He wants us to spread the good news, not keep it to ourselves.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2008