oh well!

the ex and his mommy get their way again. My daughter spent the night last night and was to spend the christmas morning with her dad and his family. she was to be dropped off at my house at 1 pm. Well she called, didn't want to go to my cousins, so i want her to have fun at christmas so i said she could stay. They never even tried to tell her she should be with me. I feel like i am gonna just have a nervous breakdown. Anyone else have an ex and family that hate you so much and you don't know why? By the way he left me for another woman

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I know it must be hard...but its christmas and about the kids having a good time....its one day..put your hate aside and just think of your daughter...I am not saying you are wrong in how you feel by any means...just try not to let it ruin your day....he left you for another woman....he will do the same to her...so when that happens....you can say.."SUCKS TO BE YOU BITCH"....LOL
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I'm sorry, but she should be spending time with you at Christmas, too. There was an agreement, she should be with you at your cousin's house.

Why did SHE call you? Was it because if he had called you would have said "no" but since she called you caved?

She should be spending time with both of her parents. Is he going to give you the same amount of extra time later when YOU want it?
    Anonymous