what sales are going on tomorrow?

i dont get the newspaper so i am not sure..
stores like kohls, walmart, target, and etc..
besides 50% off christmas stuff....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• I went to Wal-Mart but it was just 50% off their decorations, gift sets, and all the holiday themed stuf like mugs, serving stuff...you know, everything with a snowflake or the word "holiday" on it. My favorite purchase today would have to be either the punch bowl and glasses that I got for $7.50 or the glass serving tray and dip tray for $3.50. Yay!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Here's what i have seen so far:Kmart is taking 40% off stuff already on sale, Most stores are reducing christmas stuff by 50% and I believe sears is taking up to 75% off electronics. That is all I have seen so far.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:10 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• The stores I was in yesterday had next to nothing left anyway. The only store that had stuff left was Target. Bath and Body had nothing left, Walmart had nothing left, VS was wiped out. Where would you find and what would you need?
    Anonymous

• my mother wants to buy our son a extra gift. we went to walmart yesterday before she got here there was plenty. we want to shop anyhow! gift cards......
    Anonymous

• I know that where I work we are having up to 70 off Christ mas (Michaels Arts and crafts).
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Go to each site and look at their circulars posted online.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2008