I am going to help my stepson on an essay I need some pointers?

It needs to be 3 pages long (no more or less) on 2 different men and their names are James Watson and Francis Crick (12 font)
We looked them up now what....?....lol Just kidding
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would start out with introducting them both. Then proceed with one at a time, who they were, what they are famous for, what are their accomplishments and end it with if they are still alive or deceased.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• How about having a reporter interview them in turn. I don't know anything about them, but the reported would ask questions, then each would answer according to what you found out about them. For example:
    (after greeting and introducing both men)
    Reporter: Where were you born and raised?
    Watson: I was born in Minnesota and lived most of my life there... etc
    Crick: I was born in Southtown England etc
    Reporter: Were you happy growing up?
    each responds.
    Reporter: (get into some questions that cover what you found out about them)
    For a little fun, you can even have them argue or quip back and forth a bit, or one refuse to answer, and so forth. This could be a lot of fun.

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Introduction
    3 Body Paragraphs
    Conclusion

This is the basic paper format.
    I dont know what kind of info you need to include, but the introduction is supposed to grab the audience..if u want more specific info PM me and I would love to help :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2008