Why in the world would anyone use a photo of their clevage (or any other sexually provocative pic) as their avatar on here? I just don't see cafe mom as a dating type site.

I am not offended by these, but honestly, they make the moms using them look like low lifes with no self respect at all. This is a mom site, not match.com or MILF anything so why put yourself down like that, here of all places??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I saw a journal on this a while back... I think some women don't want to come across as too "motherly"? Idk. My boobs are for feeding kids and fun with my man, lmao! Not for you all :)
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 4:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Not sure. Some people have no class. What the hell is up with this MILF shit anyway?
    Anonymous

• mom I'd like to f... and I don't know
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 4:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I agree. You don't have to come across as a little sex kitten for my benefit, nor any of the other moms on here. I don't give a flip if you have boobs or you don't.. if I want to look at boobs, this wouldn't be the site I come to anyway. On a different note, some girls don't want to be "Moms" they still are searching for that attention they got when they were younger girls. Moms are moms, not MILFing material. I wish they'd all grow up and realize that. No one wants a MILF as a mom. Like your first grader is going to say to the other first grader, well my mom is a MILF.. What the heck is that all about? Grow up and put it away, no one wants to see if. Maybe your "baby daddy" but thats it! You are not a sexy little MILF. You are a MOM!
    Anonymous

• i dont understand eaither..or about the "Sexy " poses ..this is a parenting website..for moms who need help with the children or need ideas for birthdays n watnot..not to see whos boobs are the sexiest or who has the cuter face..screw of that jazz thats what MYSPACE if foor. its ok to think your pretty , sexy, hot or beautiful but as to prance it around n from of your kids or other moms IS stupid so ill have to agree with ALOT of you.. i say Mother I'd Likea Freak , but thats only where i work or around ONLY my hubby....
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 4:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I've often wondered this, too. I guess they are insecure and that makes them feel good. Whatever the case may be, I don't think this is where they are going to get the attention they are looking for.
    Anonymous

• they oviously dont look at it as putting themselves down if they have it up they must think they look good in it. who cares anyway?
    Anonymous

• obviously this IS the place they are going to get the attention they are looking for. someone posts a question and many women on here are gawking about her cleavage. she IS getting attention.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• maybe their boobs are just prettier than the face ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I think it is gross, if I wanted to see boobs I would go to tits.com, not cafe MOM! I think you ladies are right, it is for attention, but why look for that kind of attention here? I don't understand it.
    LoriLou75

Answer by LoriLou75 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2008