i have 1 already but i dont remember

what week can u start to feel the flutter of the baby and when does the heart beat begin?

TN-FOOR

Asked by TN-FOOR at 5:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think heart beat starts before 8 wks (i want to say 6 wks but may be wrong) and feeling the flutter i felt the first ones at about 20 wks but it differs for each person..I have heard from lots of mommies that they felt their second baby a whole lot sooner than they did their first
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 5:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• heartbeat starts at exactly 5 weeks.

flutter.. you mean movements?! some earlier.. some later.. mine started at around 24-26 weeks
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• heart starts beating at the end of the 4th week begging of the 5th week but you wont be able to hear it through a doppler till about week 12th. Flutters can be detected earlier in 2nd time pregnancys and could be felt as early as 12 weeks or sooner. Between 4-9 weeks I think it would be too soon since the baby is still to small. This is my 3rd pregnancy and my first pair of twins but I havent felt anything yet. I'm 9 weeks.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2008