Didn't realize

how dumb can i be? I didn't realized what a loser i am? My ex left me for another woman, and he hates me. I wished someone had told me i was a loser. Who else feels like a loser?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Okay, well you are a loser if you believe you are. Another way to look at it would be that he is the loser and you are better off without him. That would be how a winner looks at that situation. Now go get a good life for yourself!
    Anonymous

• yes take it as a blessing that he is her problem now keep your head up you will find a real man soon

Anonymous

• Don't let your own opinion of yourself be based on what someone like that said to you or did to you. You had bad luck getting together with him, and now he has moved on. Luckily you found out now rather than later. You are worthwhile and a nice and intelligent person. It is normal to feel sad and very hurt, you've lost a relationship, after all. But after a period of mourning you'll collect yourself and realize that you are worthy of someone who is better than that. Head up, my dear. You are a winner!!

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• The best revenge is success.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• The best revenge is success.

I always say Happiness is the best revenge. Either way, it's true!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I agree with PrttyMstng and drowninginboys, Living well is the best revenge. I have bouts of these thoughts though, but I try so hard to squash them. If all else fails, try to see yourself through your child's eyes. To them there is nothing greater than mommy.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008