mother in law

my guys mother and father live with us.we (he) gave them the house and buy them cigs and what ever elce they need want. i want a new place b/c his mother and i fight every day. he don't want to b/c they "need him" ...
does this make me a bad person?

LoveMyKacie

Asked by LoveMyKacie at 5:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• he needs to grow up and cut the cord!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• no he needs to grow up they have been adults a lot longer than him they will be fine. unless they are older put them in a home....
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• NO. He needs to make a life of his own.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 6:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Nope my fiancee lives across the Atlantic Ocean for his parents, he needs to stop being a momma's boy and know that HIS family that he has started are the people that need him the most
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 8:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I tend to agree with the other mothers-I believe when you commit to a relationship you can't just commit to parts of it-with me and mine it is all or nothing-thank God I got it all. LOL
    AlabamaGrl

Answer by AlabamaGrl at 8:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• When you are in a relationship with someone THEY become your immediate famnily and your priority. He needs to think about your well being and wants before theirs. They are grown adults...
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• You should be his "new" family..they had their time with him now it is your time. I would tell him that you have a new years resolution..Make plans to get out!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• his mom and dad can;t pay rent r have a car, they use his and he pays the bills. i told him kacies x-mas WILL be in r home just you kacie and i....
    LoveMyKacie

Answer by LoveMyKacie at 2:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008