i've asked b4 but..

this time i want NO rude comments or bashing of ANYKIND, i just want everyones advice~ANYWAYS~
so i was think i was preg. bcause i havent had my period since the middle of nov. n my boobs are falling out of my bra now. So i went to baby-gaga and found out IF i am im alil over 4weeks. I am kinda scared to take a test for diffrent reasons. I want a baby but i dont want it to say no. I'm thinking maybe wait 2-3 more weeks or so n just see ( but i doubt i'll start) But at this point i am SSOO confused..can u help me?

TN-FOOR

Asked by TN-FOOR at 5:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh, girl... the anxiety of waiting is worse than anything! Just take the test, then you can make plans.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• So you do want to be PG right... Well id you do and your scared its going to say no but then later on it comes out that you are PG you should just wait a couple more weeks then take a test or go to the clinic so youll know forsure! GL
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I think that you should just take a test and get the curiosity over with.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Take the test! taking the test will not change the fact that you are or are not PG. It will end the stress & give you an answer. Just do it!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I would just do it. and if it comes out neg, do it again in a week or 2. if you are preg and it comes out neg now, the HCG hormone level might just be too low to detect. JUST DO IT! gl
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 6:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• When i first became pregnant i knew i was pregnant because im period was so late, but people thought it wsa because of all the stress or whatever but i knew. SO about 14 weeks along i was told i was pregnant. I didn't want people to know yet because of my past and not making any of my pregnancies that far, now i have to get over the hump i am at now because of other reason so either wait or take the test no matter what the answer is you will no for sure.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I think you should wait a couple of days and take the test. If you are pregnant then you can go to the doctor and get your prenatal care and some other necessary things that you may need to help prevent a miscarriage or any complications. If your not pregnant than I would take the opportunity to try to conceive this month, so either way there's hope. I wish you well!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• just take a test!
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 12:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2008