32 weeks...

Did yall have everything ready for the baby around this time of yalls PG? I dont have anything yet just a few onsies, pampers, and wipies.... What are the main things i should start getting right now? I know a car seat for sure!
Oh and ill be having 2 babys showers sometime around next month so should i just wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would wait and see what you get first there no point in going out and buying something you mit recieve
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• if you have a baby shower then yes you should just wait. would be a waste of money if you buy stuff that you maybe get from the shower.

you will probably get many clothes and stuff. and since your little one will grow like a weed in the first 3months you will have to buy new stuff all the time anyway ;)) (or u just buy different sizes from the beginning)

me and hubby had everything for our daughter when i was like 34 weeks.

just wait for the shower. u will probably get everything u need ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• yeah thats true im just scared ill have him sooner then expected cause all my family and other people are telling my im going to have him sooner and im not even huge.
    Anonymous

• I'm 31 weeks and I'm waiting until the last min but that's because I'm moving in a couple days. If you made a registry i would get the things you didn't have on the list.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 6:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• wait until after the shower. youll get a lot of stuff probably and its a pain to get doubles.
    just wait. im 33 weeks and all i have is ALL her clothes (we are literally done shopping for clothes) and diapers .
    im waiting until the shower to get the rest so i can see what i am getting and what im not getting.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• You might even hit up some good sales right now :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 6:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• wait until after your shower before buying anything....
    Fristessa

Answer by Fristessa at 6:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2008