Why (TMI)? Is it normal?

I am 12 wks PP! I haven't had an AF but I am not on BC. So I have been having a heavier CM. At one point for about a week it was a flowing CM TMI. It would actually run down my leg when I would get out of bed YUCK TMI !! So anyway I have also had spotting off and on. Sometimes the blood is red and other times brown....sometimes its snotty and sometimes its just a blob. Is this normal? Is it just something to expect while exclusively BF?

NoraDun

Asked by NoraDun at 5:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I formula fed, so I'm not totally sure, but with that much discharge I would call your doctor in the morning. It just seems like an awful lot to me and can be a sign of infection.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2008