back pains

im 31 wks
so i have back problems and get pain in my back alot!!!
but iv had pains all day that dont feel like the back pain im used to it is in my lower back it was so bad it made me cry like really bad
my dad told me if it is not better in like 2 hours we will go to l&b
the thing is i took a hot shower it helped for a total of like 5 min
then we tryed a heating pad on low that helped for a little then the pain came back ten times worse
my stomic has been hurting all day to but i only get a few contraction and i think they are just braxton hicks
i also layed on my left side for an hour and drank alot of water and the laying down made my back worse
the baby also has not moved as much as she normaly does i have felt her like move and kick about 12 times today and that is way less then normal
anyone know wut is going on???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your probably having braxton hicks. they are irritating. but go to labor and delivery to get checked theyll monitor you and see if u are having contractions and theyll check to see if u are dilated and to see if you lost your mucus plug.
    if you are having contractions, theyll give you a shot to stop them because its too early to have the babe.

but youll continue to get them later on. time them if they are close together and last longer than a min go right away it could be the real thing and its WAYYYY to early fr that.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I'm 31 weeks and been having the same problem. My Doctor said my cervix is short and that i probably will go into labor early. I noticed i tend to feel the braxton kicks more under pressure or when my whole fam is around. As soon as i feel that sharp back pain that i remember from my first son or my water breaks, I'm off to the hospital. I had my first a month early
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 6:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2008