what do you apprecIate most about your children?

Do they truly have special qualities; and if so, what?

How are they like you and how are they different?

Who are you? Do you have your own separate identity?

PARISMERE

Asked by PARISMERE at 6:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I have 1 boy 17 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9 and they are all unique in their own way-but yet have qualities that are the same such as their caring for others and I am blessed because they all get along YIPEE I hear horror stories all the time about siblings that don't get along and that makes me that much prouder of mine. As far as my identity I am hoping I will get that back when they have grown up-right now my focus is on them and my husband and my precious pomeranian
    Anonymous

• My 16 yo dd is academically gifted, has a beautiful voice and has been a performer since she was small. She is beautiful inside and out. She is a theatre major and I had to force myself to accept her outgoingness even though I was a wallflower! She is a people pleaser and hard worker like me. My 11 yo dd is witty, fun, beautiful, well like by everyone. She is an all around, girl next store like me but a risktaker like her father. One looks just like me and the other just like my husband. I have been reclaiming my identity for the last two years. My time, talent, effort etc. is applied to my passions but compliment my primary role as wife and mother.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:10 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My soon to be 9 yr old daughter truly is a gift from God. I TRULY believe in my heart that God sent her to me so that I would undersstand the meaning of life. I became a mom at 20, and she is the best thing in this crazy world. Wonderfully behaved, great student, obeys, respects, helps me without being asked..I mean I could go on for days. She is such a blessing, I think I love thischild more than life itself! So I appreciate the gift that God placed into my life!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i have a daughter who just turned a year old. i love when she gives me a hug and pats my back, to me that is the sweetest thing ever. my daughter is my world. she is definately hyper like me when i was her age. but unlike me sleeps through the night. lol. she gets that from her dad :). I'm jessi btw. most of the time i am always with my daughter. but once a month i get out for a night of baby free time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2008