Will George Bush, Jr. be a President

that is remembered or will he fade away in shame into private life like Hoover?

Tetona

Asked by Tetona at 6:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he will be remembered. It takes time to know how a president will be remembered because sometimes it takes years for history to reveal the impact they had on our government.
    Anonymous

• I think he will be, not exactly in a good way though. Then again, who knows.
    Anonymous

• First he is not George Bush, Jr.

His name is President George Walker Bush.
    His father was President George Herbert Walker Bush.

It will take a while but I believe the country will grow to respect the actions of President Bush iin retrospect.
    LibraryLady200

Answer by LibraryLady200 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I have no respect for W. (do you prefer that name?) He is the worst President the US has had in the history of the country. Not only do I have no respect for this self elected President, he has made a mokery of the USA. GREAT JOB, Jr.!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• If he was't leaving the country teetering on the brink of financial disaster, there might have been a chance of rescuing his legacy and place in history. But now? He's not going to be remembered kindly at all.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• he didn't do all the damage to the country's financials by himself...hello, dorks! anyone ever hear of pelosi, frank, or just the lending system in general? or better yet, those of you to agreed to purchase items (homes, cars, crap) that you can't afford..and now are in foreclosure, bankruptsy, or $1000s in debt because of YOUR OWN frivilous spending...how is that W's fault?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:48 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nazi, wow! LOL! Anyway, in response to the question: It depends what Presidents after him will do.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 7:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Applause to Hairnazi :-)
    As soon as I saw "self elected" from Tetona, that was all I needed to see this wasn't a tasteful question. Rather one to bash. And asked on Christmas Day... sad, sad, sad...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• He will be remember and historians will reflect on him in a positive light, somewhere in the future but not now. I think he had so many huge challenges and serious problems early on in his presidency. Most of his influence will yield long term results and will not be credited in the short term. But for now, it's no love lost.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• He always will be the 43 rd President of U.S. Nobody can't take that away. He is just a President.
    President don't make laws,Congress makes laws .Who elects Congress and Senate??????????? The citizens of the U.S. So when you don't like something what your state Senator or House of Representative is doing call him/her and ask questions.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 9:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2008