Sleepover Games?

I'm planning a slumber party for my soon-to-be ten year old and her girlfriends from school. I need some party games that would be fun for that age group, any ideas?

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 9:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2011 in

• The telephone game
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2011

• that's a good idea, it's been so long since i had a sleep over, i forgot all about that, thanks!
    tirelessefforts

Comment by tirelessefforts (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2011

• Your welcome :)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2011

• When my daughter was that age, we had a treasure hunt. I provided clues to a location where they'd find their next clue. The "treasure" was a box filled with party bags - one for each girl. The bags contained candy, cheap nail polishes, and other small items. The girls loved it. I also bought the game "Twister" for them to play.
    cege

Answer by cege at 12:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2011

• My daughter and her friends like to blindfold each other while the girls move around then they touch someone and guess who it is
    LuckyMommy222

Answer by LuckyMommy222 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2011

• How fun here are some ideas. Slumber Party Ideas for 10 Year Olds

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• It's probably too late for this year's party, but for next year... I loved the game "Don't step on the Eggs" at that age. Don't let your children in on it. Parents place begin placing eggs all over the floor as they tell the girls to leave the room. One by one you go get one girl. Once bilndfolded you lead her down the walk way where all the "eggs" are, or where she thinks they are. Meanwhile giving her advice "No don't step there! To the Right! NO! To the Left! Finally after they make it to the end, they take the blindfold off to find out the eggs were put away long before any of the girls were brought out of the room. The girls who now know the secret stay, watch, and "help" the next girl make it through the maze of eggs!
    littlepeanut21

Answer by littlepeanut21 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2011