HAS ANYONE HAD A BRAZELIAN BUTT LIFT?

I HAVE BEEN CONCDERING THIS PROCEDURE.......HOW IS THIS PERFORMED? DO YOU THINK IT WAS WORTH THE MONY? WERE YOU HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS? DO THE BENNIFITS OUTWEIGH THE RICKS?

yumymommy

Asked by yumymommy at 5:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You know, every time I think about some kind of thing like this, I think about my daughter and how perfect she is. I never want her to hear that I went to any extremes to look a certain way.

So, no.

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• TRUTH IS WOMAN AGE AND GET SAGGY. BREASTS AND BUTTOKS!
    ITS NOT IMPLANTS ITS A LIFT SO I WOULDNT CONCIDER THAT GOING TO THE EXTREMES. LOOK INTO IT IN MORE DETAIL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Anytime you go under the knife you risk getting a severe infection. There are plenty of things that I would like to change about myself, but its not worth risking dying for.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• The cannces of you dying in the procedure is about equivelant to the chances of you dying while your out and about driving...So don't worry about that. It's a small procedure..Alot less risky than most one's and they lipo your fat too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2008

• WOW they act like this is a serious procedure...Actually this is a pretty harmless procedure...The liposuction the fatty parts of your body and store the fat into your butt and shape it to how you desire. The cost can range from $4000-$10,000 depending on where you live and who the surgeon is. You can go for a big shapely booty like j-lo's or just a somple one...which ever...I haven't had one though but I've seen one and it looks good...very good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 3, 2008