I think he is stepping out on me. How would I go about finding out if he is or no HEL*

Hello this is an update to I think he is stepping out on me. How would I go about finding out if he is or no HELP
I think he is cheating on me. he insists on going over to a freinds house whose wife is a stripper she has a lot of stripper friends that are single they all smoke pot together. I have asked time and time again that he not go over there but he iwll not stop. Now he is having a Christmas party at his work tommarow and he dosent want me up there at it. He making arragments to be gone the whole time that I am off on vaccation. I think his friends have talkined him into this other womens arms and out of mine. I need some advice. I went to the party and he was very distant. All week long he has been tired to tired to have sex with me or even be around me. He will find ways to getaway from me. We have talked about it and all I get is a smile and a change of subject.

stina74860

Asked by stina74860 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• The girl being a stripper has nothing to do with your husbands actions. That is his fault if he wants to treat you that way, it sounds like hes not too caring for you and possibly cheating if he doesnt even want you at his Christmas Party. That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship= (. I would get away from him anyways if hes acting that way,smoking pot,etc.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• leave him then!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• He is def. cheating leave him and find someone who will care about you for the person u are. I would also worry about the pot smoking that is not healthy at all.
    PAmom1978

Answer by PAmom1978 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• you won't know for a fact he's cheating. But when I man is acting that way, he is def being selfish and thats not good. i qould tell him point blank, if he loves you to stop the games or your leaving him.
    Anonymous

• Even if he's not actually cheating...he's treating you horribly. Would you want your daughter to accept that sort of treatment from a man?

Then don't accept it for yourself.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2008