Im so scared Am I going to loose my baby?

Ok so I got a 22 month old son and I just found out Im 4 weeks pregnant WHICH IM HAPPY ABOUT! but I have been cramping so much and I got a awful uti and Im so scared that im going to lose it to the point were im scared to start falling in love with it so im holding back my feelings becouse of the fear I will lose the baby and couldnt handle it! IS THIS NORMAL Like Im like always full,nauseus and im like huge if you seen my other post but like my stumach is so sore like any pressure what so ever on it makes it hurt! WHATS WRONG WITH ME ! I HOPE MY BABY WILL BE OKAY!

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 7:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes a uti hurts. i know mine did
    Anonymous

• Its normal to cramp at first. I was cramping till I was about 8wks.With this baby I was scared I would lose it too, not sure why i wasnt like that with my other three, I guess cuz I knew it was my last.But I feel a little better now that I'm almost past the danger point(I'm 14 1/2 wks.)Try not to worry to the point it makes you sick its not good for you or the baby.But I know thats eaiser said than done.I'm sure it will be fine. Good luck and congrats.
    Anonymous

• Please go get checked out. Chances are that you are fine, but you are so very scared that a check up would set your mind at rest. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I pray all is a ok just have faith everything will alright...Do alot of praying girl...he is listening :)
    Not to mention every pregnancie is different every time. First pregnancy you can have a smooth one and then the second one you can b sicker than a dog. Just take it easy it is too early to tell just have faith in God and b patient don't be so anxious on trying to analyze ur symtoms. God Blessyou. Maybe God will bless u with twins...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Cramping although very scary is normal.  i had cramps up to around 10 weeks!

try to get lots of rest. You just need to go to the doctors and have them see, Because sometimes its signs that you have already suffered an M.C

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• whats wrong with you is a nasty uti and horrible morning sickness, probally nothing more
    if you're really worried, talk to your dr, he can reasure you better than we can
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i had bad cramps till like12 wks i even went to the er.it happens with 2nd or more kids.get checked to make sure but im sure its ok.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 12:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Thanks ladies!
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 2:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2008