Is it me or...

Does it seem like you go through periods where you just don't get along with other people everywhere you go? I've had that problem. First it was work then it was family, or SO(we fight all the time so it affects how I get along with others). I swear....

*sigh* arrrgghhhh

Sorry

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yup..... bout once a month! ;)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• LOL...I like your response...hehe...

I don't have periods since I'm BFing my son but I've been super crampy and bloated..

Its wierd since I haven't started in a year in a half..
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• It's our hormones I have ups and downs very often I just try to deal with it. We might need to go see a doctor but I don't want to b put on medication. But I might have too :(
    Anonymous

• breastfeeding keeps your hormones high which can make you moody. It did for me for like 5 months. I would have your doc check your hormone levels and see if he can help you with some all natural responses (like limiting meat with hormones in it.) I can't take a bc pill either because it turns me into Dr. Jekyll 24/7.

Or maybe you just need some down time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Oh yeah! Sounds about right. Of the four weeks in a month, I'd say I have about four good days. Now, of those four days, I don't necessarily like all people though.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• For me, it's being unsettled in my life and instead of dealing with it and working out issues I have myself and with others I eat it, push it down or beat myself up for feeling that way. The more I understand how to meet my needs and wants, the more likely I am to be happy and not to let anyone ruin my day. It's alot of work but it's worth it. Also, an attitude of gratitude is a lifesaver. Sure, it could be hormones too but I thought I'd share another take on it from my experience.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• yeah, today, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Yes, its hormone changes and doesnt necessarily have to be "that time of the month" to experience it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:56 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am basically a bitchy person by nature...I don't know how I got this way...maybe the people around me? I need to work on it...but my DH brings the crazy right outa me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008