What did Santa bring you!?

Santa got me a gift card to my favorite book store. He always knows what I like :) What did he get you!

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 9:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• a Wiifit I can't wait to use it...but after the new year I pray I stick to this one :) Something has to give.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I got something I am absolutely crazy about. A full length leather coat with corset lacing up the back. It's to die for!!! Nappa leather...buttery soft goodness. It's one of the most amazing pieces of clothing I've ever owned. Makes me want to do really bad things with my DH!...*smirk*
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• OH NICE desert diva! I had a really nice fur lined leather jacket and I LOVED that coat! It looked like something out of the 70's. Very vintage. Then I had a kid and it no longer fits. I still have it I am determined to fit into it again!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 9:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• A special pan that bakes all edge-piece brownies. Yum!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• A new digital camera, a handmade quilt, a set of flannel sheets, and a bread maker.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My 11 yo gave me body lotion and a Spa Day. I may ask her to draw me a aroma therapy bath, make lemon water, heat up hot towels for my neck and bring cool cucumbers for my eyes. play my favorite music, make me a pot of tea, etc. I am looking forward to the special treatment.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:25 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I got a Wii Fit which I LOVE, a lap top, gift cards, clothes, shoes and a few purses.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My Santa (my Mom) gave me a Food Saver. I've wanted one for a couple of years. I wish I had something to vacuum pack to put in the freezer. I can't wait for the grocery store to open tomorrow : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Santa is bringing me a baby tomorrow as a late Christmas gift LOL! At least I hope she comes out before midnight tomorrow night, that'll be HELL if I'm in labor for more than 18 hours.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I got a Bunn coffee maker! I've been wanting one for years and my mom got me one this year!! And new PJs. She can't resist the tradition, I think. DH and I didn't exchange gifts. :( Money's tight.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2008