Husband, Dildos, and lube Oh My!

I recently got a Jack RAbbit vibrator, and have yet to try it out. I was thinking of asking/suggesting my husband to "use it with me". or I guess I should say "use it on me" and I was wondering how many women our there have asked/wanted their SO to be included in their "TOY sessions". I'm kind of wondering what the men's reactions were when you asked them to participate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• He will love it - they are fascinated with that stuff! LOL - have fun!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Well, mine LOVES to use toys with me. He's more into it than I am. Ask him how he feels about it. If he's into it then go for it. If he's not just respect that and do it on your own time!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My husband considers it a major turn on.
    Anonymous

• Mine always loved it! :)
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 10:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Mine definitely would if I asked. I would be more prone to hand it to him when we were just getting started and letting him decide what to do from there. I don't think many men would be upset by it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Actually dh bought me our last toy for my birthday... he loves it (both being the one to use it on me or watching me use it on myself.) We also use it during sex sometimes. He was freaked when I opened box that I would be offended or something... no way! We have been together for a long time, it's fun to spice things up! He might surprise you and be really into it!
    Anonymous

• I guess men are just wired for that stuff - mine LOVES them.
    mothersdaygift

Answer by mothersdaygift at 12:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Mine loves it. We always use it together!!
    rubymoon13

Answer by rubymoon13 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2008