Does anyone know a good daycare in naperville, IL?

It's first baby and I never went to daycare and been living in Naperville for a year now and need some help finding a reasonable price daycare, any suggestions?

tlamb82

Asked by tlamb82 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• Sorry...can only tell you about a bad place LaPettit on 87th and Washington my nice used to go there and was sick a lot and I don't think the place was kept clean.

girlboy2

Answer by girlboy2 at 4:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I used to work at La Petite, they are great
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• If you're looking for a great childcare option you should checkout http://seekingsitterschicagofoxrivervalley.com/ this is a company that does all the work for you. They do the screening, backgroundcheck, reference check, and the sitters are all cpr and first aid certified. Be sure to tell her Cass sent you. I'm actually one of her biggest fans and love to spread the word.

She covers the chicago, area.

Cass
    sexyjewelrychic

Answer by sexyjewelrychic at 11:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2010