What are you doing for New Year's eve??

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Holidays

• I never ever leave my house on NYE or NYD. There are way too many drunk drivers out there. I spend the time with my SO and my children and we all watch the ball drop. SO and I have a few drinks, the kids have spritzers. We play games waiting for midnight. Then we all pass out! lol

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Not sure but I want to do SOMETHING. One of the radio stations I work with are having a big thing downtown on the bay where they block of some streets, put up mini bars and stages and stuff and have a big night out. Sounds like fun, I might go! I never get out, so I figured I might as well treat myself this year...plus I get in free lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Probably hang-out with friends and family at my in-law's house.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Staying home and probably going to bed early.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Hang out with hubby and kids- maybe do chinese!!!
    AmyKristen8971

Answer by AmyKristen8971 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Going to bed at my normal time. I don't get into the hype of staying up until midnight and then being exhausted the next morning. It will turn into the New Year of 2009 whether I stay up to see it in or not....LOL.
    Happy New Year!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nothing. I've never done anything special on New Year's Eve in my entire life. My husband is usually working New Year's Day so he has to be up at like 4:30am so we won't even be staying up late because he sleeps on the couch (long story). I'll probably just watch a movie on the computer and then go to bed.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2008