does your husband or SO watch porn?and if so;do you mind?

Jayzwife

Asked by Jayzwife at 9:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, and yes... it's kind of insulting that he has to watch other women to get off...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I DONT MIND I WATCH IT WITH HIM
    rosi411

Answer by rosi411 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I know I am in the minority - my husband does not watch porn. I already know some women will say "all" men do. I agree that MANY men do. Not all. I dated a porn addict previously so I have left over baggage from that. My ex went to *one* site 70+ times in a week. He would choose porn over me. It was seriously an addiction with him, he had no control. My husband and I talk openly. He watched porn occasionally when he was single, he did once since we got together... but haven't since. We have a very active sex life, we're creative and experimental with each other.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• yes he does. I also watch with him sometimes it gives us new ideas to try.
    PAmom1978

Answer by PAmom1978 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i agree with serfyna mine doesnt and never needs to since he's got me!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:13 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• No, I think it can be harmful in a relationship as Serafyna described..if you are watching it with him..for enjoyment ect..than that is fine..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I don't think porn is a problem. Men have larger sexual appetites most of the time. Besides which I'd rather he want a porn, than go to some other girl... AND a guy that does his business to porn can last longer in bed... it has it's bennies for sure.
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't masturbate. I think its weird. I used to think he was lying, but, well, he's not...he says he feels stupid and like he cant get laid if he masturbates. Lol...I do, and I'm quite open about it and tell him I feel neither stupid nor like I can't get laid when I'm doing it. He might once a year, and to be honest I don't know if he uses porn then or not...I don't care much either way though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• No he doesn't ever watch it and yes I would mind if he did. But he says he has me, why bother looking at something you can't touch when the real thing is right infront of you??
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My dh claims never to have masturbated.... I'm not too sure I believe him but he has held firm to that story for the entire time I have known him (about fifteen years!) At any rate, we do watch porn together sometimes and I'm sure he has looked alone at some point and I know I've watched porn alone at some point too. It doesn't bother me (provided it's not sick and twisted or illegal porn), but consensual adult porn doesn't bother me and gives us new ideas to try!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2008