Okay ladies when your DH pisses you off do you let him buy himself back into your good graces?

Mrs.Z32

Asked by Mrs.Z32 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• absolutely...
    terra767

Answer by terra767 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have in the past. Depends on the situation really.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• it was a minor thing he forgot to give me some paperwork and now I feel pissed but I think I can get over it with a new Coach purse or something from Tiffany & Co. But am I being too high maint?
    Mrs.Z32

Answer by Mrs.Z32 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Well since men do not have the same emotions as us..I would say YES!! They tend to show love or being sorry through sex or gifts! simple minded people! LOL J/J I love my man and he is sorry with gifts or physical love.
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Agreed. Demanding gifts is not love. Love always gives not demands. I had a friend who had that kind of relationship and it didn't last long. I cried for them. Sometimes we are not at our best when this happends we want our husbands to be understanding but why can't we try to do the same even if its a little late?
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i think that the thought would get him back in my good graces if he were to buy me something nice as an apology.....but i dont think you should demand it...i think it would only work if it were something he did on his own for me to show he cared
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• nope, bc he is just buying you and thats not cool! especially when thats the ONLY reason he is getting you things is bc you are upset
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• JUST REMAIN IN LOVE AT ALL TIMES. WE ARE SO DIFFERENT.

AND A GIFT CAN'T HURT ANY AT LEAST HE TRYING TO SHOW HES SORRY! OR IS HE?
    Anonymous

• not with materials.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Nope..buying stuff is too easy. He has to really give up some emotion and words of apology
    Anonymous