Husbands!

Is there anyone else out there whose husband is REALLY bad at calling and checking in/letting you know that he's going to be late/stuck somewhere/running behind/or any number of other things that would typically warrant a phone call?

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 10:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• No, mine is the opposite. He calls sometimes 25 times a day! Then wonders why I didn't get much done around the house while he was at work.....DUH! lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Mine is kinda bad about that... but thank goodness for cell phones, so that instead of worrying myself sick, I just call and ask when he mighit find his way home lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• my husband did that alot until i played that role on him and just went out on a girls night out now he calls
    cardoza

Answer by cardoza at 12:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nope, mine always calls.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Mine is the same way it drives my friggan crazy like on christmas eve he was supposed to work a short day needless to say he got home after 8 pm I was so mad and the only reason I knew what was going on is because I called him. He drives me nuts with the never calling thing he says he just forgets.
    X-mansmommy870

Answer by X-mansmommy870 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2008