What can I do with my new domain stuckathomemom.com?

NOTE CM, there is NOTHING at that domain - so I am NOT advertising. GO THERE YOU WILL FIND NOTHING!

What can I do with this domain? It's great, everyone loves it, but it has to make money. I have one work at home website already that is doing very well. And I have a blog where I give away free clothing, toys and whatnot, so I don't want either of those.

So what can I make with this new domain? (Please note it HAS TO make money)

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 11:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• Wow, okay... what about stuff for moms who homeschool, moms who run daycares, moms who in general own home based businesses. Or you could just park it for a while. Seriously, am I answering your question??? This is a big switch! LOL! I know you have stuff in mind... I will email you with an idea...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Honestly I don't have anything in mind - I know blows your mind doesn't? Me without a plan! But really I have no idea what I'm going to do with this domain and I purchase stuckathomemoms also. So there are 2 domains I have to do something with. I hadn't thought of parking them, that would probably be best for the time being.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I just had a thought when I was looking thru this forum: www.wahmbuds.com. How about a forum?? You would be awesome as an administrator.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• You know, I just love you, you always brighten my day. Done the forum thing, not sure I want to do it again. Mmmm, but the forum I had was a work at home forum and they are a bit over done, maybe some other kind of forum. I'm going to have to think on that one - thank you.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2008