Help! Going through a divorce. I have four kids and am having alot pf problems. If anyone can offer some advice I would greatly appreciate it. I seem to have chosen to do everything all at once. I have chosen to go back to school January 5th. Which is a positive thing. But I am not sure if it is typical of me. I tend to dive into something to avoid any issues. Confused. Please help

I have four children, and have been lvinging apart from my soon to be ex for two years. He says that he has changed, and part of me believes him. It really hurts me to see him so upset, and I worry that soemthing bad might happen, once this does become final. I cannot carry that weight on my shoulder, but at the same time I can not stay with someone I do not love anymore. We have been togeather for ten years. I am really scared.

ciaobella451

Asked by ciaobella451 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Dive! Dive! You aren't "tending to" as if you have a tendency towards being clumsy.
    This message is brought to you by one whose divorce may have broken records. The more you go back to him, the more you are giving him to take away from you.
    Go to school. Be a girl again.
    Be brave and do it for all of us who have come before you and failed and regretted it!
    Worried about him? He will find someone else to pull the same sh-- on soon enough, you choose if you want to be the puppet or the puppeteer in your life. It's not a sin to live life to it's fullest! Want permission? Granted!
    KimPepperoni

Answer by KimPepperoni at 11:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• loving someone is a choice! You can hold off on your divorce and see if what he says is real. How beautiful to be the odds of divorce and show your kids that you marrriage was restored and saved. Seek good advise from those saved their marriage. BLESSINGS!!! Healing is also a choice and forgivness
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2008