Does anyone have an english bulldog?

What is a good food for them? I have one that we think might have food allergies. Any help would be great.

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pets

• Make sure it is a FOOD allergy. Now go to the nearest petland, petco, or on line and ck out dog food. If you are feeding a commercial dog food, (ie, Purina,benifal, etc.) ck out the ingredients in the dry, or wet food. They contain a lot of animal by products and corn. Some dogs, (most) are having a lot of allergies to these foods. Your vet sells science diet that's a good dog food, and also petsmart,petco, and many other good high quality food for your dog. I have been cking them all out myself for our dogs, as the recall list for bad food is an everyday thing. So I stick with the science diet, and boil my own chicken to add to the dry. No problems anymore with pancreitas,hot spots,etc. Just ck it out and do some research , ask for samples, most have them. Good luck.

doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 9:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008