Would you think of this as cheating?

I let my BF borrow my laptop, when i got it back i looked at the history on the internet, and he was on some adult dating websites. I looked at his profiles on there and he didn't have any messages or friends on there but it reallly bothers me that he would even create a profile on there. I don't know what to do or think. I asked him about it and he said it was his brother, but i don't believe his brother would use his screen name and e-mail address. Do you consider that cheating? what would ou do in my situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• It may not be cheating but it does sound like he may have cheater potential.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• It sounds like he has the wondering eye and is not thinking your relationship is serious. i would be furious. talk to him,...why would it be his brother's? sounds like a lie, already...i hope you get the truth out of him...
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I would think he is looking to atleast cheat or checking out other options! I agree that his "it was my brother" reaction makes no sense.
    Anonymous

• I would keep a close eye on him and hold on to him loosely. Hope he proves to you that he deleted his profile.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i would make an account on that site and add his as a friend and check out his profile and see if it really is him or not.... lmao then be like BITCH i knew it was you!!!!

and i think it could possibly lead to cheating.... its not a good situation...
    Anonymous

• I think it's possible it was really his brother... I've let a friend use my sign on name on some of the sites that are dating sites. If you've not got trust, you're going to be spending a lot of time wondering etc...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I would consider it cheating, cheating does not mean that they have physical contact with another person. To me cheating means anything that is dishonest to the SO. If it was something innocent there would be nothing to lie about. If someone is in a commited relationship there is no reason to look at dating websites. I would not let this drop, get to the bottom of it!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• this is considered cheating because it is a dating web site and if it was his brother i think he would have used his own email
    cardoza

Answer by cardoza at 12:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• the begining of cheating for sure! leave him or..... make him dekete the profiles in front of you.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think it is cheating, he is telling other women that he is avaliable.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2008