HOW ANNOYING IS IT....

Does it seem like people are just making up the stupidest questions and asking them just to be lame? Its really annoying me lately and making me not even want to go on CafeMom because they are everywhere.... Anyone else agree???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah i do. ive seen some pretty lame questions
    pjsmom08

Answer by pjsmom08 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Some of the questions totally are. And that's sad that it's making you want to leave, because some of the questions are serious and the mom's really need help.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i agree!
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i agree its crazy
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i agreed, I just went and looked at all the questions from the day and wow. I understand if u are asking if u could be pregnant even though u are on birth control and such....but some of the am i pregnant? questions are a little lame. We have no idea. Some people are just super bored I guess
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 7:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• What does it matter? Just skip over them and find the good ones. We have to do that in all our lives that's why we have remote controles and eyelids and the power to say no. We really don't know if they are stupid or if the person is just ignorant on a subjet do we? Just because we wouldn't ask that doesn't mean they don't need to ask. Maybe they have noone else to bounce it off of. that's why we are here. to feel that freedom in asking I think. Just my oppinion though, no harm intended.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I am in total agreeance
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I've also seen my share of dumb answers. LOL
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yeah.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2008