i really love him

so i met this guy about a year ago and we started out as friends
then we became friends with benfits
about a month after we met he got shipped off to iraq
we lost contact cuz i went to job corps
when i got pregnant i came home and him and i started talking on yahoo
and i have fallen in love with him and he says the same about me
well he is coming home soon and i want to get him something but i have no money
does anyone have an idea on wut i can get him
o ya i also have a problem with saying i love and i feel like i say it to much but he says he love to hear it from me but im all ways scared to say it am i just being silly??

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like you're going to be giving him a great gift... a baby. :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have a man in Iraq and don't worry about saying I love you to much they need to hear it as much as they can as for a gift for him I was simular to wanting to get him a gift with no money We have kids so i made him a video of our children u can make him something u know he really needs to relax after a tour in Iraq so u can make ur place a sort of spa cook him really good meals rent him his favorit movies turn the phones off get some body oils make you man forget Iraq for a day or two he will love it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• there is no such thing as saying I love you to much...that is "IF" you really do love him. Saying i love you is very easy if its actually felt from the heart. As far as a gift...that gift is your love! there is nothing greater than that. bobbles are tangable, in time not worth much at all ...love is not. look at how much johnny cash loved june carter! Damn dont we all wish for a man like that. he loved her enough to streighten his life up for good! Tell your man you love him & mean it, that really all he wants. by not telling him, reflects uncertainty & can cause doubt within him, dont do that...you maybe ruining your relationship before it has a chance to grow into something wonderful. Think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Is the baby his since you said you lost touch, then started talking on yahoo ? I don't think you can say I love you too much.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 8:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2008