Did you get what you wanted for Christmas??

Erin333

Asked by Erin333 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Holidays

• Aboslutely! I got to see the look on my kids face when they got thier gifts from Santa this morning, it was better than any gift I could have recieved. Of course I love gifts I'm not crazy...lol...I got a wii fit and love it.
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I got a Cricut Create!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• YES!! Everyone this year was happy. That makes ME happy too!!
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 2:31 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I did...I wanted my family to be together, we were. I wanted snow (20 years in California and I still can't get used to a green Christmas!), and it snowed. I wanted everyone to be happy today, and they were. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Plus, I got a new blanket :) I am a huge fan of comforting, soft blankets.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:46 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Just watching my kids smile and be happy, that's all I need!!!!
    AmyKristen8971

Answer by AmyKristen8971 at 5:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My children were actually happy with their gifts this year, which made me very happy.
    I was surprised with 2 gifts this year that blew me away. I got an iPod docking station on an alarm clock radio that I had "wished" out loud for sometime last summer but knew we could never afford, and I got a new wireless keyboard and mouse that will be compatible with this computer....a much "needed" gift. Hubby promised me a wireless 4-in-1 printer with our tax refund. I feel so guilty when I would rather give my girls more gifts, even though they have more than they need or could ever want. I just love to shower them with gifts. I love to gift my hubby, too. I guess a part of me feels I don't deserve gifts.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• no..i'm not sure what i wanted, but hub kept talking about getting me a 'nice' piece of jewelry, pearls, etc...so i was expecting something in that vein. i got nothing. nada. zilch.after me spending the last two months thinking, shopping,buying,wrapping, and delivering for all the kids/adults we buy for in both our families, including b-day gifts/his family AND holding down a fulltime job/housework/etc(since he works out of town 5 days/wk) ..he says his job was just too busy/crazy for shopping..for one person. one damn person! i cried all xmas day, and now i'm just mad. i can't look at him, don't want to talk to him, wish he would just go away.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:33 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• YES, my kids were happy, and my family was around me.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:46 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I was surprised and yes i did. It was perfect, even though there was no power out at my inlaws, hahaha. We made the best of it anyway.
    nicci260

Answer by nicci260 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• We had one of the best Christmases (is that a word?) ever! We stayed home all day in our pjs, had yummy homemade cinnamon rolls and ham for dinner, family came to OUR house (yay!) and we finally didn't worry about pleasing everyone else - we got to make our own traditions and we had a blast! Hubby actually stayed in a pretty good mood too this year! So, yes, it was perfect!!!!!! Funny how your priorities about the holidays change over the years, huh? When I was a kid it was all about the gifts :)
    PurplePen

Answer by PurplePen at 12:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2008