What would you get with $25 dollars for babiesRUS?

We got a gift card and I can't figure out what I want to use it on so I just want to see what other moms would get and maybe that would trigger something.

dtetz

Asked by dtetz at 12:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe a mirror so that you can see your baby in the backseat of the car or a shade for the car window to keep the sun out of baby's eyes or maybe even a toy of some kind to hang on the carseat to keep baby entertained during trips . . . these are all things you can buy for $25 or less.
    Good Luck!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Formula, diapers, diaper geni refills.

lvnmylif

Answer by lvnmylif at 12:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• well if the baby isnt here yet use it towards your big purchases like a stroller or carseat or something like that to make hurt a little less in the wallet. Im saving up all the babies r us gift cards im getting and going to buy our baby to be's car seat. If baby is already here id go with things like diapers or wipes or a sling career..Hope your able to get something good =) (ilove that store)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Diapers or wipes. My boys wear 2T and 4T now, so it's basically impossible to buy them clothes at babies r us :)
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 12:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Diapers, pedialyte. Otherwise, I'd try to respect the gift givers wishes and get something "gifty".
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• DIAPERS AND WIPES
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• If you're doing ok financially, I'd use it for something a little more fun (a neat toy, nice sling, cute accessories, etc.), but if times are tough take it as a blessing and use it for the basic needs (diapers, wipes, bottles, formula, etc.). Have fun shopping!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• FORMULA, DIAPERS, or WIPES!!!
    AmyKristen8971

Answer by AmyKristen8971 at 5:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Ladies, I'm going to guess that if she is asking for ideas, she doesn't want to/need to buy formula or diapers with this card . .. something more creative, are there any creative ideas?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Well we decided on foam corner guards for our living room tables... and that leaves about 2 dollars on the card so I'm just going to donate the rest to a donation thing they have. We have metal tables and I know shes not walking yet but it'll sneak up on me... and she got A LOT of toys and clothes for Christmas so she doesn't need any more of that stuff.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:25 AM on Dec. 26, 2008