TMI But need to know

I think I have a yeast infection. Really itchy and burning but no discharge. (I have only ever had one other yeast infection and it had no discharge) I am 30 weeks 5 days pregnant. What can I take that is safe? I will eat yogurt for the natural cultures and know I can add acidophilis already but I am afraid that will not be enough. Can I take like a monistat or vagisil?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 12:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Health

• Yes hon it's all safe to take. Just watch to make sure you are keeping everything sterile-like the applicator and stuff. My doc said the treatments were safe. Go get them now-so u can stop suffering.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• call your OB they will prescribe you something that will help. I got two when prego and the doc always gave me something
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I had a yeast infection when I was pregnant and my doctor just told me to get some cheap over the counter cream (the Walmart brand of Vagisil or whatever) and it worked fine.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I meant to add that the OTC stuff is fine-you only need the script stuff if it willnot go away,get the 3-day stuff it works best and make sure it comes w/external cream too.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Thanks, ladies!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2008