will i have a problem?

when i was on birth conrtoll my period came ever time on the dot but in may i had a period on the 17th then i stopped taking the bc after that i didnt have another period untill dec 12. now only reason i had a period is because i went to the doctor and he put me back on bc well me and fiance are really wanting to get pregnant so i stopped taking it. i started taking prenatals and im waiting for the vitiam vitex to come to help regulate a little. but im wondering if im able to get pregnant if ever time i stop taking the bc and a period stops. because im pretty sure the only way to ovulate is when you have a period. im so confused. oh might as well tell yall my left ovary is enlarged also. HELP

Wytegirl

Asked by Wytegirl at 12:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You still ovulate w/o period , you can track it w/an ovulation kit. But u need to have your ovary checked out to see what's up w/that BEFORE u get preg. Goof luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Got one ovary and my cycles are irregular and i'm expecting after trying every other day for 6 months:>)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Not having a peroid means you are not ovulating. I would go months without ovulating and I was put on b/c to have a peroid. Everytime I would get off of it the same old thing no peroid for a while. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with ogliomennerahea (?) irregular cycles and not ovulating. I was then put on clomid (induces ovulation) and finally got pregnant after 6 years of TTC. I would talk to your GYN about you wanting to have a baby and see what he has to say. Good luck.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 3:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2008