How much money do you make a month with your home business?

I know that it comes down to what you put in it. I also know that people who are just starting out may not have much of an income. So I'm not trying to compare home businesses. I just want to see if there are people who are really making money and if they have any piece of advice they'd like to share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• Great question becaus eI would like to start a home business but I have been burned before. I think it is cruel to promise someone the hope of income and then let them down. I will be watching this question. ty.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It took me about 2 months to even profit, but after that I never have made less than 3,000 a month. I work at it though & enjoy it.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• sweetest-sins7 - what do you do?
    Proudmama67

Answer by Proudmama67 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I agree with Sweetest-sin7. It took me about 1 1/2 month to profit and now I bring in no less then $1200. The biggest piece of advice that I can give is to stick with something. I find that many people expect to make money right away and only put in the effort for a couple of weeks or a month. In businesses like MLM's, I always give myself at least 6 months with one business and give it my 100%. This has ALWAYS paid off for me. I work almost every day for at least 2 hours.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:24 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am with Amerplan. I had to take off my entire first month because right after I signed up we had a minor family issue and I couldn't work... But I've been with them since July and my income is rivalling my husbands. In my first 6 weeks of actually working I was able to earn a residual income of over $600... Since then I have been able to double that plus...

If you add the savings I have recieved just for being with this business I've really changed the way our family is able to live!

If you would like to hear about our company simply call (616)712-1741 and listen to a brief presentation. Or just visit my site at www.DailyPayFromHome.com

I'm also here to answer any questions you have. Good luck in your search!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have done well since I started with Scentsy the 1st few months I made about $600 each month now for the past 4 months it has been anywhere between $1200-$2500 and it has been one of the easiest things I have ever done! It really sells itself! If you would like to know more please PM me!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i do pure romance. I used to do a few others,but never profitted or felt it was for me.I have tried them all, lol. I am about to start doing photography in a few weeks for a little more side money.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• First of all, nobody should ever promise that you will make any income. But a potential sponsor can show you that there is the Potential to earn an income. With any business there is always the chance and/or potential. It boils down to the commitment and efforts that one puts into their biz. Whether direct sales, mlm, affiliate programs and/or instant pay type programs. That is what I do. And I have earned several hundred since Oct. But if I don't work it and work it consistently, I don't earn money at all. Could I have made more these last two months?? Sure I could have! If I had worked my biz more consistently and daily lol. The key in any biz is to have pure desire to make it! Believe it, work it and it will come.

Vicki
    m2cmom

Answer by m2cmom at 6:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am with Shaklee and I make around $1800.00 for the last 2 months. but i have to work at it every
    day. No one should ever promise you any income for no work done. I find the biggest problem with most MLM type companies is that they don't really offer you a Duplication process that you can teach to your downline. So that when you sign up some one, they are stuck tying to figure their way through on their own.

I found a really good Duplication process for my MLM business that is making it easier for me to recruit and retain a strong downline.

PM me if you need more details.

Happy Holidays everyone!!
    natureworkmom

Answer by natureworkmom at 7:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I own a daycare and i get an average of 600 hundred dollars a month per Child. I have eight other kids than the ones i take regularly. Its usually 4800 a month for me && my friend who helps out.
    Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008