Photography?

If there is anyone out there who works in the photography business or who is at all interested in photography-- I am wanting to start a photography studio in the future and am wondering what it takes, if you have any good tips, or ANY useful information? ALSO, check out my daughters "homemade" Christmas pictures in my blog and let me know what you think! Thanks!

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 1:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hmmmm, ok...so where's UR blog?? LOL Or maybe I'm just missin' it on UR page. Yes, there are a TON of us photographers here on CM. Many pros, many amateurs, some aspiring, JSO and just for fun. Check out the groups on here too (NOT Photo Moms because that won't get you any honesty for real CC. Trust me). =) Lots of great info to help you out...
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 1:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Oh ok...ya meant journal...sorry. I was looking for an actual link to a blogging site (hey, some have both! LOL)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 1:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• SORRY...I did mean my journal! I apologize!!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No problem-O! Hope I was able to help! =) Off to bed! zzzz
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 1:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2008