My family got a Wii for Christmas. I need to find a game for my youngest son to play, he is 3 years old. Can anyone help?

If you have any questions about what we have already just email me at mishroark@gmail.com

MamaFlanigan

Asked by MamaFlanigan at 1:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Entertainment

• sorry i know this going to sound rude but i cant figure out how to say it so it doesnt sound rude
    Three yr olds shouldnt be playing video games children birth to 7/8 need concrete objects and experiences. Video games do not help them learn. Instead of buying video games to put your child in front of how about you play with him, build forts, color pictures together, play with playdough. Give intereactive experiences with people not flashes on the tv
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• the bowling game it comes with is awesome. children of all ages can play it. wow apparently pp doesn't know what a Wii is. Don't worry I think the wii is an excellent game for a family. Its got something for everyone .
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My child is 5 and has been playing games since he was about 4. I like Rayman's Rabbids. A lot of the games are educational, teach hand eye coordination and co-op games help build team work. My child still colors pictures and builds forts. It's about moderation. My son also likes the Wii Sports and Mario Kart. There are a lot more. Don't get the Kung Fu Panda or movies games for him b/c those are sometimes even too hard for my 5 yr old. Happy gaming:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• hey sweetie, i am in the same boat as you we bought 1 for xmas and my 3 yr old loves it already, and i have found that is the only game that has something for a 3 yr old, i have tried leap frog that just went to waste and i tried that v tech which was another waste and the wii can have the whole family so when you find some good games that a 3 yr try give me a howler but i have notice u can download games to just we are trying so my 3 yr will have more fun
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Don't listen to the first answer, The wii is a great gaming system, it gets kids up and moving. My son is 3 and he likes the sports game it comes with. He also likes Carnival games and Diego. We got the Wii fit for ours this Christmas and he can even do some of the things on it. I love the wii, after having it I would not want any other system!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• wii music- dd is 3 and has fun with that. I am sure there are disney and nickjr games that they make for that age group as well.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008