X-mas seperation blues

So my DH and I seperated today. Im very sad. We've been doing bad for a long time and I would probably do better alone but my situation is hard. I dont have a job because Im finishing school and all my family and friends are on the other side of the country. I feel pretty lost and even tho things arent good I still love him and miss him so much. This has been the worst x-mas ever. I dont know what to do. Any advice on how to cope? Oh ya and he's staying with his mom who is one of our biggest problems. Im so scared she is going to make things worse!

JoonBug21

Asked by JoonBug21 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Im sorry that this is how you spent your Christmas day *hug*
    But honey if you are having issues anyways as a couple I dont think his mom will make it or break it cause its already broken. Im sorry my advice isnt helpful but it's how I see your situtation. I hope it gets better for you
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Geez, what a rotten thing to happen on Christmas day. I am sooooo sorry.is there anyway you can get back to your family and finish school there. Just a thought.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'm so sorry that this happened on Christmas. The best advice I can give is just focus on being the best m om you can be. Do you have a any friends close by? If you need soemone to talk to you can always send me a message.

DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008