WHAT DO YOU MISS?

I KNOW BEING PREGNANT IS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY IF ITS LIKE YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY BUT THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING YOU MISS... WHAT IS THAT?? MINES IS I MISS SEEING MY OWN PRIVATE AREA WHICH I THINK I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR ATLEAST 5 MONTHS NOW.. AND OH YEA LAYING ON MY STOMACH AND SEEING MY TOES.....( I FORGOT I HAD TOES)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Laying on my stomach to sleep..Oh i miss that!!!!! I also miss actually knowing that I will fit into the same clothes no matter what day it is unlike not being able to fit into a shirt now that I fit into perfectly last week like now(im 6 months). I miss being able to bend over to tie my shoes and not being able to breath at all. Im sure if I wrote things down through out the day my list would be a mile long.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• just about everything from skinny life! haha, pants with buttons, sleeping on my stomach, and actually believing my husband when he says i look beautiful. hopefully those will come back soon- im 3 days past by due date!
    juliasmommy08

Answer by juliasmommy08 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2008