What was your favorite move?

That reduced back pain and pelvic pressure.

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 3:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, I remember those days, but I do not remember exactly what I did to help. But hubby did do lots of massages. Good luck, I really do feel for you.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:31 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• ugh i am to the point where i never get any relief ever...So i am definantly interested in what others have to say as well =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• yeah my little one is laying on a nerve and it hurts so much at times that I can't use the bathroom without having shooting pains down my leg. If the bug would just do what he's supposed to and drop into the birth canal like he's supposed too it would all be solved! Grrrr..... He's going to be just like his older brothers and make the doctors induce him.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I ended up in physical therapy with my sciatica and disk problems this pregnancy, but even their professional manipulation just hurt more and didn't work after months. They tried working their way down my legs stimulating the nerve and massaging it to try to get it to release in my back. They also had me lay down and pulled on my feet. Maybe you could have DH try those couple things?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2008