thinking about another baby but a little young? should i worry about what other people think?

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 5:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• no. beacuse the toher people are not the ones that are going to support your child. so who cares.
    pjsmom08

Answer by pjsmom08 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• NO!!!!!! It is your life and if you are happy and can support your children.People always crap their pants when I tell them 5 kids "are'nt you too young?" I tell them nope because when I am 40 I will be going on cruises and traveling the world! LOL
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• no but are you able to support your decision? financially, emotionally etc?
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND CAN AFFORD IT GO FOT IT! IF NOT DONT RUSH IT!
    Anonymous

• The answer definitely depends on depends on alot of factors like are you financially stable, are you married, are you self sufficient, and do you think you are emotionally ready for anoth child. Not one reason can I think of for asking how old you are, because it does not really matter if you are able to care for the one you have already, and feel that you wouldn't be taking away from this one to add another child to the family.
    dlwaller1875

Answer by dlwaller1875 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• No the choice is yours, if you are ready and can financially take care of another baby then go for it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• As long as you are married and can afford it, why not. I had my first at 21 and second at 23, and my third one at 29. People make comments but they are not the ones that are supporting them financially so it really doesn't matter what they think.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I don't think you should worry about what other people think. People are always going to have opinions. As long as you can handle it don't worry. I have five by the way. They range in age 9 to 1.Four boys and one girl.
    Jjwebb

Answer by Jjwebb at 1:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2008