What is your favorite gift that you received this Christmas?

I asked DH for one of those monitors where I can hear and SEE baby. He didn't get it. He said that it didn't seem fair to give me a gift for all of us. Well, his brother told his mother and well . . I was so surprised!!! I am now downstairs in my living room and watching my daughter sleeping peacefully in her crib!! I am ecstatic!! What a wonderful gift!! Nothing pleases me more than to be able to see my baby sleeping safely in her crib!! It even has night vision!!! I can watch her belly move up and down . . . it is so wonderful . . . aww she just rolled over . . such a restless sleeper!! To anyone who wonders if it is worth getting and works properly . . . it's amazing . . . mine is by Safety 1st . . In-Sight Baby Video Monitor! Now, I don't have to run upstairs every 25 minutes to make sure Leila is still breathing . . . I can see it right on my little tv. Gracias a Guita y Guito!! ¬°Feliz Navidad a todos!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 4:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My favorite gift when I think about it, is my mini food processor. I am not much of a foodie but it will make my job of preparing meals easier, quicker and likely give me a more healthy menu for my family. So, it all comes back to being mommies, doesn't it?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Merry christmas.

I dont care that much about gifts to say i had a favorite one. But i would say the best thing was that i was together with my family. (my hubby, daughter, parents and grandparents).
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Merry Christmas to you too, M. Robertson811, I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas . . . and I guess your favorite present was the presence of your family!!! So wonderful!! Have an amazing New Year!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i got to see the wonderful little smile on my one year olds face when she well when we woke her up and she saw all the toys. it was great. and she played with everything and seemed to enjoy it all which made it even better. i'm glad you got a gift that makes you so happy and it makes it even more worth while that it is not really the gift that makes you happy its the fact that you can sit there and look at every move your little one makes and shes putting a smile on your face. merrry christmas
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My DH got me a dishwasher! LOL I know it sounds weird but that is what I was asking for...We are a family of soon to be 5 and I was doing dishes all day every day for I was the only one that did them! I was so sick of washing dishes! I told my hubby that a dishwasher was all I wanted! And surprise! He even got it for me early! I love it!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I couldn't choose. I got a plaque from my 8yo with a poem about moms on it, a pen with little sayings (like, "I love Mom") on it from my 7yo son and an ornament that says, "I love Mom" on it from my 6yo daughter. How do you choose between them?
    That's all I got.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:33 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I got an iPod from my husband, a necklace from my son, a digital camera from my in laws and a waffle iron from my SIL and her family. But I think the best was when when SS opened up his gift he wanted so bad and he said "I wished for this and I wished for this. I am so glad that you got this for me." Just seeing how excited he was as he opened all his presents that he absolutely loved. And my DD was so excited about tearing the paper off her gifts. She got a spin and bounce Zebra thing from Fisher Price and watching her play on that was awesome.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I got a new car cuz mine died 2 wks ago.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol.... loved reading you're question. Cute.
    My favorite is my Bunn Coffemaker. I've been wanting one for 10 years and my mom finally got it for me!! Coffee in 3 minutes!!! yay!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2008