How do i know if im pregnant or not?

if i only had symptoms for 2-3 weeks and only think im a month long and im spotting like a brownish color, my stomach hurts most of the time and im tired and just want to sleep could i be pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• GO SEE A DR !
    ELMO156

Answer by ELMO156 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• There are these things called pregnancy tests. Buy one, read the instructions and use first morning urine. If you are still confused, see a doctor.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• huh?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• the only way to really know is a pregnancy test. I have had my pregnancies show up anywhere between 4 weeks to 8 weeks. (8 weeks is a very long time to show up but rarely it can take this long) Also I continued to have "my period" for 6 months of my pregnancies (also not typical) Doctors will tell you blood tests will reflect sooner but this also depends on the person (blood tests dint work for me until well after urine tests did.)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• i took 2 last night and one showed neg but the other one was pos but one of the lines you could barley see
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• if my stomach hurts most of the time and have really bad aches, and cant get comfortable at night and im tired all the time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• if you had any positive results you should follow up with a doctor and have them confirm the results. And if they cannot confirm at that time i still recommend if you continue to have another positive test at the next week to go again. -Just throwing this in there because I have had negative at the docs office that a week later turned out positive. - Just a matter of hormone levels reaching a high enough level..
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• yup call the Dr and tell them you got a positive but that you are spotting, good luck I hope everything works out for you.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• okay thanks i really appericate the help just scared that i might be and only being a senior and 18 its scary
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2011

• Take a test but if u dont want to be pregnant then don't have sex!!!!
    mommytobee0611

Answer by mommytobee0611 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2011