Were you a first time Christmas mom?

How was your holiday as a first time mom. My DS is only 3 months so he could care less about what he got but it was fun. Everybody was excited enough for the both of us.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 7:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• Yes! It was soooooooo wonderful! She's 6 months and she grabbing everything, scratching the paper off her gifts, and just in awe of everything! It truly is so wonderful!
    jaedynmoon

Answer by jaedynmoon at 7:33 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• no i wasn't i have too teenager and a one year old. the one year old was born in november so she was pretty new last christmas. this was her first real christmas and i was just as excited as i was when my first child now sixteen had her first real christmas. and you'll feel the same with any other children you have. its like the first time all over again. i loved it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:56 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My children are a little older, but my first was born on January 18 (turning 7), and my younger December 28th (turning 5), but I DO remember waddling around the house when I was pregnant with them, and celebrating my younger sons first birthday on Christmas Day--since the whole family was together--a rarity! :O)

Since my boys were both born right after Christmas...their first Christmas' were lots of fun as they were 11 and just shy of 12 months old, and already walking, and into everything!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:24 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No, but my oldest daughter is expecting our first grandchild in February so we couldn't resist filling a little stocking and buying a few baby keepsake items for her to open...LOL.
    Wait till next year!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2008