DO you belive in an afterlife?

If so what? do pets go? do all people have the same fate? please share.. it wont chagne what i believe i m just curiuos

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. I believe OUR Other Side mirrors our Earth in it's MOST beautiful state, almost like it's reborn. The colors are more exquisite, everything is clean and unaltered. And we all roam freely and happily together and with ALL of our animals without prejiduce or fear.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes I do believe in the afterlife. I dont know if pets go I guess I will find out when I get there lol. I would like to think they would though because my idea of heaven is having the things I love there with me, including any dearly departed pets. I wonder if they bad pets go? j/k
    Now I think anyone can go to heaven as long as they accept Jesus as the son of God and ask for forgiveness of their sins. I also believe we all have until we get to those pearly gates to ask for forgiveness. I know many christians might not agree with how I see it though. I think when we die we go to be judged and we are given one last chance to say Jesus is God. If we deny it even in death then you do not go to heaven.

Answer by gemgem at 8:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Nope.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I believe that our energy goes back to being a part of the energy of the universe.... pets included.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I believe in a place that we wait with our family and friends until it's time to start the life cycle over again. I believe that souls travel in groups, so sould mates are indeed possible. And I, clearly, believe in reincarnation...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes I believe in the afterlife. You either go to heaven or hell.
    Anonymous

• heaven or hell!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No, I think we decay. Same for pets, obviously.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 2:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• We are made up of 3 componets body, spirit, soul.
    When we die our body go back to the dust. our spirit goes back to God, and our soul waits to be judged.
    Anonymous

• I believe in reincarnation. I think we have lessons we've set for ourselves to learn and until we've learned all we are supposed to we will keep being reborn. I think we all end up in a place of peace and love united with all those who have passed before. I believe we are energy tho not living there as actual formed beings.

I think pets are the same way although Im not sure if they have more than one lifetime.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008